Please use this form to submit information about cholera-related research projects which have already received funding where you are a lead or co-lead / investigator. You may submit one project at a time, or several in one go, and you can return to the form at any time to submit another project.
How we’re defining research
We are looking to capture any project, or component of a project, which seeks to gain new or improved knowledge, evidence and understanding that may aid cholera prevention and control decision-making and action.
Examples include (but aren’t limited to):
- monitoring and/or evaluating the use, uptake or effectiveness of interventions as part of implementation;
- RCTs, discovery science, community engagement and social science research;
- systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
It may be helpful to havethe following information available at the start:
- your nameas a lead investigator;
- the institution where you work;
- the title of the research project;
- the location where the research is being conducted;
- the funding source;
- a summary of the objectives and methods being used;
- the names and affiliations of co-investigators and collaborations.
The more information you can provide, the better!
Before appearing the Tracker database, theinformation you submit will go through quality control processing e.g. to standardise data entries and align if the same project is entered by two co-leads.
We are not collecting research project data, results or costs. We are collecting your email address so that you may be contacted to confirm your entry has been added to the database, and to ask any questions relating to your entry. Your email addresses will not be made publicly available on the Cholera Research Tracker unless you have provided optional consent specifically for this purpose. If you do consent to including your email address as part of the public profile of your research project, you may request that it be removed at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to update an existing project already on the Research Tracker, please email: email@example.com